Testing range 35 - 42 centigrade
Accuracy: ±0.1 centigrade
Usage: for oral use (mouth cavity)
Temperature range: 35-42/94 - 108
Scale or scale, and scale together
Accuracy: 0.1 in scale/0.2 in scale
Subdivision: 0.1 in scale/0.2 in scale
Mercury in glass
Colors available: white/yellow background
Meets the Chinese national standard GB1588-2001 clinical thermometer
OEM orders are welcome
This product is for measuring body temperature
Model specifications, the measurement range
1 triangular rod type (oral), (35-42 °C)
2. The internal standard (axillary), (35-42 °C)
1. Oral thermometer application before using 75% alcohol disinfection, top down shaking fingers hold a thermometer, mercury to jilt to below 35 °C, and then put thermometer needle in the patient under, tight-lipped about three minutes after him under the mercury bulb end slightly inclined to avoid vibration, triangular prism on the line of sight, and slightly forward of the transfer, highly visible, mercury is for reading.
2. Axillary when using a thermometer in the armpit, with axillary pinch closed to take about three minutes later, turn the water line, highly visible, namely the readings. Each reading to add 0.5 ℃.
1. Before the measurement temperature, it is prohibited to use the shower.
2. The highest temperature thermometer is 42 °C. So in custody or sterilization temperature is not more than 42 °C. Because of the mercury bulb glass is thinner, should avoid overly drama vibration collision.
3. When breaking in use, such as loss of mercury, application of suction ears ball or other items.
4. Before the use should distinguish long bubble for oral thermometer (bubble length 15 mm + 2 mm) short bubble for anal thermometer (9 mm + 2 mm).
5. Must be strictly disinfected before use can be used.
12 pc/box, 60 box/carton,
Carton measurement: 39x24x15.5cm